AEWA Technologies is a supplier of hardware and software engineering, specializing in the design and manufacturing of electronic devices for industrial use.
Beyond their own products, they offer a full spectrum of systems engineering including Hardware development, PCB design and manufacturing, FPGA design, custom IP design, Software and Firmware development for embedded systems and turnkey product development.
They provide cost-effective and full range of engineering and manufacturing solutions from consultancy for particular design problems through to complete management of large scale design projects.
- Get everything from one hand
- Access to latest technologies and methodologies
- Get immediate support
- Reduce development costs
- Reduce manufacturing costs
- Reduce time to market
PHB-RC1536 - SEIKO Printhead Driver Board
PHB-RC1536 is printhead driver board for SEIKO RC1536 printhead. It connects to AEWA Print Manager Board (APMB) via optical fiber cable which makes the data transfer immune to electromagnetic interference. Alternatively it can connect to the APMB through a 20-pin parallel flat cable.
- Optical fiber interface for long distances: 600 Mbits/sec.
- Parallel interface for short distances: 600 MBits/sec
- Maximum Printing Speed, RC1536 printhead: 120 KHz (printhead max. speed is 37 KHz).
- Supports SEIKO RC1536 printhead (360 dpi, 1536 nozzles).
- Generates accurate printhead driving voltages which are factory programmed. Printhead voltages can be further adjusted for special ink types.
- Printhead voltage control with respect to temperature.
- Correct voltage sequencing during power ON and power OFF.
- Gray scale printing, up to 16 levels.
- Printing waveform is generated and programmed with ApmbWave software and stored in the EEPROM.
- 4 different tickle pulse generation logic during printing and not printing phases to keep nozzles always active.
- Special logic to reduce crosstalk between nozzles even when printing with very big drops.
- Printhead temperature monitor, over temperature protection.
- Firmware update over optical or parallel interface.
- Synchronisation signal for dropwatcher.
- Single 48V input voltage with reverse polarity, over current and surge current protection.
- SHA-1 Encryption for firmware copy protection.
- Small footprint, 110mm x 80mm.
- Easy software integration with APMB SDK which supports native C++ and .NET programming languages such as C# or Visual Basic.
- Compatible with APRINT RIP and print software.