These terms and conditions apply to the website owned and operated by Seiko Instruments GmbH (Seiko Instruments). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully, and use this site only when you agree to those conditions. Please note that you will be deemed to have agreed to all conditions contained in these Website Use Terms and Conditions if you use our site. Seiko Instruments may change any term and condition in these Website Use Terms and Conditions without prior notice, so we ask you to check for the latest version of this document.
Seiko Instruments GmbH recognizes that protecting personal data, which is information relating to an identified or identifiable individual and which you provide with on the Seiko Instruments's web site, is of utmost importance. Seiko Instruments is adopting the following procedure to protect Personal Data.
- Seiko Instruments collects Personal Data, specifying the purpose for which Personal Data is collected, by lawful and fair means.
- Seiko Instruments uses the Personal Data only to the extent necessary to complete the explicit purpose of its collection.
- Seiko Instruments keeps Personal Data accurate and up-to-date, and makes every efforts to protect them by reasonable security safeguards against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification or leakage. Also, when submitting such Personal Data to a third party for the completion of a specific service to that individual, Seiko Instruments will supervise the handling of that data by the third party to ensure the data is protected.
- Seiko Instruments accepts, in principle and within a reasonable period of time, requests for access to, correction or deletion of, or refusals of use ("opt out") or disclosure of Personal Data by the Individual.
- Seiko Instruments establishes or appoints a special organization or a responsible person for the handling of complaints and consultation from the Individual with respect to Personal Data.
- Seiko Instruments complies with applicable laws and regulations relating to protection of Personal Data.