The new heavy duty sub-assembled printer series APU9x47-C0x is available in 2 and 3 inch with optional presenter and offers USB, serial or parallel connectivity.
With an operating temperature from -20°C to 60°C these units are designed for indoor and outdoor applications. Ultra high printing speed of 250 mm/s. The units have a paper roll capacity up to 154,4 mm (6 inch) diameter. Drivers are available for Windows (XP/Vista), Linux and OPOS (XP)
APU9000 is a high-reliable and compact unit and can be utilized for various applications of self-service terminals such as ATM, Kiosk, Queuing system, self checkout POS etc.
- Max. printing speed: 250 mm/s
- Roll paper capacity: up to Ø152,4 mm (6 inch)
- Interface: Serial, Parallel or USB model
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to 60°C
- Windows® Driver (XP/Vista)
- Linux Driver
- OPOS Driver (XP)
Data Sheet (pdf)